November 25, 2006

Arena Weapons for The Burning Crusade


As a dagger rogue it pains me to see that yet again the dagger graphics is fugly as always. :(
Just about every weapon obtainable looks really cool, especially the War staff (Top right Pic 2). Grats to whomever caster gets that ;). The dagger literally looks like something some kid found in the sewer who has been rusting there for centuries.

Atleast the damage on the thing is insane. Cant wait to Shadowstep Ambush with it :).
And I know there is quick offhand dagger aswell but I think im going to take two of the 191 daggers to test with Mutilate if it becomes good enough due TBC Retail.

Time will tell. And if arena battles is as fun as I think it's going to be I might aswell pick up 2 fist weapons for grind and amusement purposes. Wont hurt to have a pair :)

Allthough not released yet (Looks) the arena set are rumoured to be copies of the Tier 4 sets only with a different color scheme. The normal tier 4 sets looks really cool with its Black And Purple colors which is what a rogue is supposed to look like. Dark! I just hope they wont mess up the arena set color with something shiny. Paladins Anyone? :p

No comments: